Yes, It’s another piece on WordPress, but I really believe you can never learn enough or be reminded of the power of Wordpress and all it’s benefits ,
But I am already working on another posting which is NOT wordpress related (I hope)
Choosing the Best WordPress Widgets
WordPress widgets are extremely popular.
After all, there are hundreds of excellent widgets that you can add to your blog to create a professional looking space.
The difference between a widget and a plugin is not much.
Widgets are very similar to plugins.
You install them like you would a plugin into the activate them from the plugins page.
The difference is that a widget is managed from the widget directory and they are made to be used in the sidebar.
How do you go about choosing the best WordPress ones?
Glad you asked! (you did ask , didn’t you?) It is tough – after all, there are so many,
but let’s start by looking at the best of the best right now.
In the long list of WordPress widgets, this is one that is worth having on every blog.
It displays the tags associated with the post with the most popular being displayed in a larger font
than the less popular tags.
This is also an animated tag cloud widget if you prefer that.
With this one, the cloud appears to be moving.
The tag cloud (both versions) is one of the most popular plugins used.
#2 The Quick Shop Widget
Many consider this to be one of the most valuable WordPress widgets out there.
That’s because it’s a shopping cart for WordPress that gives you the functionality you need
to be able to sell goods and/or services quickly and easily.
It even has PayPal functionality and e-mail functionality built right into it.
This is by far one of the best widget out there, as you can use it to conduct your business
without having to invest large amounts of money.
(I am currently setting up a Digital Download Store using this, it should be completed in a few days}
#3 FV Community News
If you are wondering how this widget could benefit you,
the answer is simple – it can help you get the necessary content on your blog
to make it rate well in the search engines.
For most bloggers, producing articles every day can be hard.
Their readers want a lot more than they can produce.
Doing this manually is very time consuming and it can even be confusing if you are new to blogging.
The FV Community News widget can become your best friend allowing blog visitors
and fans to add to your articles if they feel they have relevant material.
It’s easy to use so take advantage of it.
#4 The Social Slider Widget
This is considered one of the top WordPress widgets.
It lets you add links to various social networking sites and it’s presented in a floating box
at the screen’s left side (usually).
The Social Slider Widget is definitely a plugin that you want to install and take advantage of.
WordPress widgets are worth putting into play on your blog.
It’s a great way to make the most out of your blog,
To make administration easier for you,
To bring in visitors,
To help your search engine rankings,
And to impress your visitors with a well designed blog.
Until the next time
WordPress initially increased in recognition overtaking its share of the market
since it was free along with a free platform open to anybody.
Today’s premium options allow it to be much more appealing.
You will find experts that just build plug ins for WordPress.
Actually, we will take a look at a number of individuals plug ins.
1. EZ Notification Bar WordPress WordPress plugin
EZ Notification Bar is a superb choice if you wish to bring focus on specific content.
If you use this wordpress plugin, you can include infinite messages while using built-in admin options.
You’ll be able to sort and select an order simply by dragging and shedding. It’s highly easy to customize.
2. WordPress Best Tree WordPress WordPress plugin
The WordPress Best Tree wordpress plugin will enhance the usability from the category Meta boxes located on the publish-editing screen.
In WordPress whenever you publish your publish, the groups selected aren’t displayed hierarchically.
This wordpress plugin allows you keep up with the category hierarchy even if you have previously released your publish.
3. Media Power grid WordPress WordPress plugin
Media Power grid enables you to create limitless investment portfolios which are responsive and you may easily filter.
This wordpress plugin depends on jQuery and CSS3 technology.
We have an automatic resizing system that can help you increase your layout.
Additionally, it combines with Pinterest.
4. Thumbnail Scroller WordPress WordPress plugin
This handy wordpress plugin can make simple to use to include a thumbnail scroller for your blog.
You are able to personalize it and re-size it, and it is also suitable for all browser including mobile phone browsers.
You are able to place it on any publish or page by having an built-in short code generator.
5. KenBurner Slider WordPress WordPress plugin
You are able to personalize this slider with drag and drop technology which makes it simple to suit your needs.
You are able to give all of your slider mobile phones a caption.
Make use of your Ken Burns Animated banner component, that is completely easy to customize,
and they’ll even experience Vimeo clips or YouTube.
6. Social Image Hover WordPress WordPress plugin
Social Image Hover is a superb wordpress plugin since it combines the internet’s most widely used social services
to ensure that they’re in a single wordpress plugin.
It allows you quickly add some social image hover social buttons to all of your images
7. HTML5 Video Player WordPress WordPress plugin
The HTML5 Video Plays is a superb wordpress plugin.
It’s effective with numerous skins to select from.
It’s all of the remotes able to be used within the full screen mode.
Including playlists and finish seem control.
Listed here are some WordPress plug ins that you ought to take a look at.
They’re certainly worth integrating inside your blog.
Plugins really do make using WordPress to blog a much handier and helpful site. Let’s look at 8 new WordPress Plugins you should know about.
1. Wibiya Toolbar – Wibi what? This is that red tool bar thing you will find at the bottom. Wibiya provides you with some excellent basic analytical data. At worst Wibiya is preventing some bounces, and at best it increases engagement. Check it out.
2. WordPress Mobile Edition – This is a great little plugin for WordPress that will install a theme for Marketing Pilgrim that is mobile friendly. When it detects that you are browsing the blog from a phone, it will use the mobile edition rather than your default theme.
3. WP Greet Box – This plugin is handy in that it determines where new site visitors have originated from. It then presents them with a custom greeting at the top of the post, making it a personal experience.
4. WordPress Firewall – This is a great little new plugin that blocks those bad guys from getting access. It has plenty of cool features that includes letting certain IPs be able to edit WordPress files while others cannot. Just remember if you are gone on holidays, you won’t be able to make any changes until you add your IP to the white list.
5. WordPress Ajax Edit Comments – This is a great little comment editor that lets users edit their comments, but it also lets you quickly edit typos you spot or delete spam comments without needing to go to your dashboard.
6. WP Optimize – This is a plugin that will help you to keep the database clean by quickly and easily removing post revisions. You can rename you admin username and you can run the optimize command on core tables in WordPress, although you should use a little caution when doing this.
7. WordPress Thread Comment – This plugin lets you reply directly to someone who has commented. This is a useful tool between commenter. Commenter #30 can easily comment on Commenter #1’s post.
8. Twitter Publisher – This plugin will automatically publish all new posts to your Twitter account. It will identify the author who wrote it which is really handy. It’s weak point is that occasionally it will republish a post multiple times.
These are 8 WordPress plugins that you should take the time to explores. Of course, there are tons of excellent plugins. You should always only install those plugins you are going to use, because while unlimited plugins are allowed, it can slow down your site speed.